This project was made with budged in mind so many parts are reused!
- 06 YZ450
- .47 springs, 375cc of fluid
- new swing arm, old was to damaged and cracked
- front brake from Honda CRF – master cylinder, hose and caliper with a 270mm rotor.
- rear brake master cylinder from YZ ’04
- right side frame guard of ’98
- came with log rod motor
- later model rear brake master cylinder
- Boyesen Rad Valve
- Enzo subbies
Front wheel in good shape with spacers, rotor, axle and brand new front tire for cheap from eBay.
There was added some material to the steering stop so that the later-model clamps would make full contact.
- ufo plastics;
- PC porting and head mod;
- PC works pipe and silencer;
- Vforce3 setup;
- Odi lock-ons;
- CEET medium density seat foam;
- Technosel seat cover;
- ’94 shrouds;
- forks and clamps are from an ’05 crf250 ;
- gold excel wheels and dubya bulldog spokes and nipples ;
- sudco carburetor;
Tail pipe was tweaked to clear the air box and bladder on the shock. Also cut the stock front mount off the pipe and rewelded it to work with the ’95 frame
Fork modifications – pressed the ’05 stem out and pressed the ’95 stem into the ’05 clamps.
New ’95 bearings and seals.
Spanner nut from the ’95 but used the upper aluminum nut from the ’05. Measure your height of the stem in the ’95 before pressing it apart so you know you have the stem height correct.